Sunday, November 25, 2012

How it all began...

Last year, my eight year old granddaughter came to spend a year with me. On Christmas, her great-aunt, my sister, gave her an American Girl doll, Molly, for Christmas. The first thing Ari did was pour over the American Girl order catalog, fascinated with what she found there...but unable to afford everything she wished she had. Together, we began exploring ways to make her life with Molly more complete. I now have three granddaughters, between the ages of 8 and 9, that have their own American Girl dolls. This year, for Christmas, I am on a quest to make them a lot of fun accessories to use with their dolls. Then I started to think, if I need to do this, so would others. I thought about how much fun it would be to share my ideas and creations with others...and here it is, all in an 18-inch world!

No comments:

Post a Comment